Build the Best Resume & LinkedIn Profile by an Award-Winning Professor
You save 75%
61 Lessons (3h)
- Course Introduction + Attached Resume & LinkedIn Success Journal + 1st Exercise
- Impactful Words & Job Titles to Include on Your Resume
- Your Biggest Accomplishments in Your Life (So Far) & How to List On Your Resume
- Creating the 1st of 3 Sections of Your Resume (The Work Experience Section)
- Creating the 2nd of 3 Sections of Your Resume (The Education Section)
- Creating the 3rd of 3 Sections of Your Resume (The Personal/Other Section)
- Formatting and Putting the Resume Content Together
- Applying for Jobs with a Cover Letter Strategy
- Optimizing or Creating Your LinkedIn Profile to Improve Your Career Prospects
- Creating or Optimizing the Summary Section of Your LinkedIn Profile
- Adding More Depth to Your LinkedIn Profile
- Adding Recommendations to Your LinkedIn Profile
- Endorsing People on LinkedIn and Why You Should Do This
- Why We All Must Become Journalists in Order to Network: I Will Teach You How
- Following Successful People on LinkedIn
- Secrets to Get Recruiters & People You Want to Work for Notice You Via "Groups"
- Important Non-LinkedIn Tips to Ensure Recruiters Notice You (the Right Way Only)
- Optional Goal Setting Workshop:What Your Perfect Resume Will Look Like in 10yrs
- Conclusion, Next Steps and Thank you!
Get Your Dream Job by Knowing Exactly How to Format & Create the Perfect Resume & LinkedIn Profile
InstructorChris Haroun is an award-winning business school professor, venture capitalist, MBA graduate from Columbia University and former Goldman Sachs employee. He has raised/managed over $1 billion in his career.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.