TensorFlow has become the first choice for deep learning tasks because of the way it facilitates building powerful and sophisticated neural networks. The Google Cloud Platform is a great place to run TF models at scale and perform distributed training and prediction. This course shows you how to use Google Cloud to train TensorFlow models and predict multiple users' results. You will learn to train neural networks using large datasets efficiently and to serve your training models. By the end of the course, you will be an expert at training and serving neural models and beyond.
4.4/5 average rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 6 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Use Google Cloud to train TensorFlow models & use them to predict results for multiple users
- Efficiently train neural networks using large datasets & to serve your training models
- Use the power of Google's Cloud Platform to train deep neural networks faster
- Run predictions for your model using the cloud
- Explore topics such as cloud infrastructures, distributed training, serverless technologies, model serving, & more
Packt Publishing | Tech Knowledge in Motion
4.0/5 Instructor Rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways by delivering effective learning and information services to IT professionals. Working towards that vision, Packt has published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
Tobias Zwingmann is Senior Data Scientist at Deutsche Messe AG and possesses a high entrepreneurial bias. He utilizes small and big data to create value in his work by turning analytical insights into better customer experience and higher customer engagement. He also supports the development of new data-driven businesses and prototypes of new data products for his organization. He likes to learn from and meet open-minded people.